- Selling online courses since 2005.
- More than 25,000 happy customers.
|BLS for Healthcare Provider
||Initial or Renewal
||American Heart Association
||Online (Instant Access)
Fully Accredited by
Official American Heart Association® Online BLS for Healthcare Provider course, delivered Instantly online
(Utilizes the latest 2010 Guidelines).
This fully accredited course delivers the most comprehensive, Interactive Basic Life Support (BLS) certification/Re-certification on the web.
Convenient and Accredited! Why certify any other way?
This course covers Adult, Child, Infant and AED. This certification is valid for 2 years.
Here are the benefits:
This course was designed for smart and busy Healthcare Professionals; Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, EMTs and everyone else who needs BLS!
- Easy to signup, easy to use.
- A current BLS card is NOT required! Even if you have no prior CPR/BLS experience, you can take this course and receive an official American Heart BLS for Healthcare Provider card.
- 80% online. 20% hands-on evaluation.
- Online course and short skills evaluation instead of a 4-8 hour class.
- We'll even help you locate a local skills testing center. **Helpful**
Most people complete this course in 2 hours or less; a huge time saver!
Here's how the process works:
1. Signup and take the interactive course and receive an online completion certificate
2. Bring your certificate to an AHA skills center to complete a short hands-on skills evaluation.
3. Receive an official 'BLS for Healthcare Provider' wallet card, right from an AHA instructor.
Requirements and Additional Information:
A current BLS certification is NOT required. This course covers everything but the hands-on practical components, which is an extra cost (usually $15-40, depending on the instructor). Once you complete the 12 mandatory checkpoints, you can access the final exam.
Once you have achieved a passing score of 84% on the final exam (with 2 tries), simply print your certificate and schedule your skills evaluation with an American Heart® BLS Instructor.
Don't waste your time finding a classroom course when this course fits your busy schedule!
You can complete this online course at your own pace, when you have time, a little at a time until it's done, or all at once. It's up to you. Once you're done, you must complete the skills evaluation at a training center within 60 days.
Do you have more questions? Please browse through our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more.
Only $39.99 (Save $10)
(Not including skills evaluation)